Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Tea Party


I've been addicted to milk tea lately because of its aroma and it's the most consumed beverage nowadays. Also, milk tea is perfect for afternoon party and meetings. Don't you know that tea originated in China but as a herbal drink and for their tea ceremonies in which they employ traditional techniques and ritualized brewing for enjoyment in a refined setting. 

Now, let me share why my friends and I had an afternoon tea party unexpectedly. First, my best friend (Yahn) texted me at 11 in the morning to go out just the two of us so I woke up early so I could have enough time to prepare then I picked her up at their house without knowing what are we going to do the whole day that's why it came to a point to call up our other friends who's on vacation and it's good that Verdan is available for that day. Since it's already lunch time we went first to the nearest tea shop which is in Bon Appetea to have a drink before going to Verdan's house and texted him to prepare food for lunch (tipid tip: makikain haha). It's 1:30 in the afternoon and we are bored and nothing to do again at Verdan's house so we decided again to visit Ina's coffee shop but it was closed so we just had a walkathon until we saw JX's house so we invited another friend again then went to our final destination which is in Wabi Sabi then I grabbed the chance to take an outfit shot because no one is around in the shop even the cashier so we owned the place for an hour. 
That goes my day with my friends!

Back to my outfit, I knew that a day with my friends would be tiresome so I opted to wear this bowler 
hat for protection from heat and a pair of Keds for a long walk. This is just another tip to those who 
are going out with friends for days. Make sure to protect yourself first in a fashionable way just like what I did in this outfit. 

I am also in:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamloveee
Twitter: cjamilajoyce
Instagram: cjamilajoyce
Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/user/251402-Jamila-joyce-C
Clozette: http://www.clozette.co/u/JamilaJoyce









OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: clothesbuffetmanila (ig)
Vest: Guess
Shorts: cesaph (ig)
Hat: SM Dept Store Kids Section
Shoes: Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment