Image Map

Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm In My Dollhouse


I felt like a kid wearing this outfit because of its pastel colors and it reminds me of
 my playmate and every little girl's playmate. Can you guess who am I referring to? 
Yes, I am referring to Barbie. As I look in this set of pictures, it looks like I am a 
Barbie (don't kill my imagination haha) and I'm in my dollhouse that's why 
the title of this blog post is "I'm In My Dollhouse". Actually I didn't intend to take 
a pic in this mini house but I was fascinated when I saw it in Laoag City's plaza 
and capitol when we are in our way out on a dinner with my family so I took the
 chance to take an outfit shot since it matches my outfit tho. 

This is one of my favorite outfit look so far because I well achieved the look 
I wanted with no much effort and it's a plus because I was able to put up everything 
I love (pastel + pearls) in one ensemble and it's a good way to start my year 2015 :) 







OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Alex Bitong
Shorts: Cheekoree
Shoes: Jellybean
Watch: Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment