Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Resolutions


New Year's resolution has always been a part of every Filipino's heart in 
welcoming a brand new year. It becomes a yearly tradition wherein we are trying 
our very best to change for the better or improve a better version of ourselves 
or maybe continue/maintain what we've done this year. Hence, New Year's resolution 
helps us recall the good things and memories that we've done or the good things that we 
should have done. It gives us the chance to do the things we regret to do because 
remember the saying "You only live once". This belief reminds us the things to be 
prioritize so make this year 2015 wonderful like what you've done for year 2014.

I'm sharing with you my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Healthy living. Never get tired of work outs.


2. More adventures with my family. Thinking of Asian tour :)


3. Look for my dream job.


4. More outfit posts.


5. More effort/Double all my efforts!


6. Never think the people who who hurt me and to my family because this will be the cause of negativities in life. Let your haters be free! Right?


7. Make my mom and dad always happy. Giving them no worries at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment