Image Map

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thankful for 2014


This is the perfect time to thank and be thankful to everyone who's with my journey this year  2014 from my family, friends and my blog readers. I have to thank a lot of people for my achievements this year. First on the list is my family for their unending love and support who always supports me in everything I do from school activities to my passion in blogging. My mom who never fails to support my decisions, who never dragged me down and who never get tired of taking my outfit shots and please just stay like that mom. My dad who keeps our family relationship tight and keeps fighting and made my brother and I well discipline. My brother whom the achiever of the family and my role model because of what he achieved at his very young age. Second would be my highschool, college and blogger friends who always makes me laugh and supports my passion in blogging by taking my outfit shots, thank you for being supportive! I hope we'll continue our friendship for many more years to come. Third would be our God for giving me lot of good memories to be thankful such as giving me the opportunity to be in United States by myself for 3 months at a very young age, making my wishes for my family come true and giving me lessons to learn. This year would be very special to me and hoping that my year 2015 would be as lucky as year 2014!  More memories to be shared this 2015! 

On my street style outfit, cardigans on waist is a new trend for casual because of the moody weather. Cardigans in terms of fashion is a two-way, either you wear them on your shoulders or on your waist but for me I decided to put it on my waist so I could give emphasis on my top and also we headed up to a restaurant for my highschool friend's bday celebration so hello calories and carbs so I guess i have to cover up my tummy hahaha 





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Alex Bitong
Cardigan: Never Been Kiss from Robinsons
Shoes: snh_fashion (Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment