Image Map

Monday, October 20, 2014

Muscles in Muscle Tee



As I've promised in my last blog that I will have more time to my passion 
which is blogging, here's another outfit post for you my dear wonder is couture readers. 
This time I choose to wear girly graphic muscle tee and pair it with floral skort and 
finished it with layered chain necklace to add some edgy pieces. You will 
notice in every outfit post of mine that there will always be a flirty and feminine side, 
either floral or bright colors. It's really nice to have some touch 
with our feminine side which gives good vibe. Isn't it?

So what do you think about my look? Is it yay or nay?


Like this look also on:
Instagram: @cjamilajoyce













OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top, Skort and Accesories: Landmark
Heels: Ned



No comments:

Post a Comment