Image Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

Polo on a Sunday Night


My nightmare (thesis)  was already over so it means I will be having more time in blogging and I am already away from stress (a big horray for that). By the way, this is what I wore when we had a family dinner last Sunday in Megamall Atrium.  Actually I was planning to use that polo for our thesis defense for the following day but my groupmates decided to use our practicum uniform instead. Good thing my brother decided to treat us last Sunday that's why I still  got the chance to use that polo from Bayo and the weather cooperated because it was a little bit cozy. Well, florals are still my thing so I decided to match my top with a floral skirt since my top was just  plain white. One thing I've learned from this outfit post was Polo can be match with anything, it can turn it into girly, formal or even edgy kind of look. 

How about you how will you match your polo?




OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Top: Bayo
Skirt: Rosegal
Flats: Landmark
Bag: Givenchy


No comments:

Post a Comment