Image Map

Friday, October 24, 2014

Plain to Plaid


In this season, plaids are so much in because of its basically cross-barred pattern.
 Many adaptation of this style has been launch in the fashion industry. Plaids into 
modern, into ladylike, into grungy and into cosy. And for this outfit post, I turn plaid into a 
ladylike by matching my plaid skirt with plain top. I just had a minimal styling with this 
outfit because the cross-barred pattern of the skirt is already enhanced and I hit it 
slightly below the knee.

Now is the time to update the school girl uniform into something unique with a 
perfect blend of feminine elements just like what I did for this outfit post. 

I am also in:
Instagram: @cjamilajoyce 









OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Alex Bitong
Skirt: Morgan
Flats: Landmark
Watch: Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment