Image Map

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Turista in Philadephia


It's my first time to ride in a bus in the United States so I was a little bit scared  going to Philadelphia from Baltimore, Maryland. We took the Megabus and it's very affordable and convenient. We only paid $17 going to Philadelphia which is about 3 hours drive from our state (Maryland).  I was able to see also the 30th Street Philly Station of Amtrak which is very classy inside. Good thing my supervisor grant my four days leave, lucky me to have a nice supervisor hehehe. Shopping here and there was my peg during my stay in Philly and New Jersey. I spent all my salary for that week. I think New Jersey was meant to me because of free tax, so I was able to buy clothes, shoes and bags in my favorite brands and they are all on sale like Forever21, H&M, Aldo, Kenneth Cole, Guess and a lot more.  Going home to Maryland, I was already bankcrupt hahahaha. 























OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sabrina top: Alex Bitong
Vest: Guess
Cardigan: Never Been Kissed
Bag: Kate Spade
Pants: Grand Celebrity Bazaar
Boots: Burlington USA

No comments:

Post a Comment