Image Map

Friday, July 4, 2014

Cardigans on Waist


Let me share what I wore when we visited Six Flags New Jersey. 
If you've read my previous blog about my Six Flags Adventure you will know the reason why I choose this kind of outfit. Well, the primary reason was to have a valid reason to escape to go with the rides but sad to say it didn't work. I thought it was cold during that day so I brought up my cardigan but maybe because of nervous I sweat all day long so I just have to tie my cardigan on my waist so I could enjoy the rides and that cardigan also made my outfit brighter. I had to tie my cardigan on my waist because I can't hold my other stuff while I'm on the ride and of course I have to secure my hat as well hahahaha .

What do you think WIC readers????
Yay or Nay??? :) 





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Plains and Prints
Cardigan: Never Been Kissed
Watch: Timex
Bowler Hat: SM Accessories
Chain Necklace: Landmark


No comments:

Post a Comment