Image Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Big Apple





Months before my flight going to United States of America, they always ask me what is my travel plans after my work and travel program and this is what I always answer "No matter what happens I will step on New York City" and there you go I made it to New York City! I was able to see the Big Apple City. I never thought in my entire life that I will be able to step on United States of America and be there independent. But this program helped me a lot in terms of decision-making, household chores, giving importance of money,  to your family and loved ones and most especially embracing the blessings that God had given to us. 

Going back to my my tour in New York, I didn't sleep in the bus until we got there because the Greyhound bus was very beautiful so the travel was not tiresome. We had a long walk going to the ferry in Ellis Island but it's quite good that we had a long walk because I was able to took pictures on the streets of New York before riding a ferry going to the Statue of Liberty. You can see in the pictures how happy I am that day. Well New York City is same as Metro Manila in terms of population where in you can see people on rush and busy. 


The New York Times





Photobomber hahaha










Are you familiar with the World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan New York? It was destroyed wayback September 11 of 2011 in which the twin towers collapsed and their ruins were demolished. But when we got there, they rebuild the twin tower and police were more strict to the people around for safety and security purposes.

On my next blog, I will share my trip in the Statue of Liberty :)








No comments:

Post a Comment