Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Six Flags Great Adventure


HELLO SIX FLAGS  GREAT ADVENTURE AND SAFARI NEW JERSEY!!!!!
One of my travel plans is to see and experience the rides in Six Flags. I was able to see a lot of attractions inside the Six Flags such as Movie Town, Lakefront, Adventure Alley, Frontier Adventures and many more. Honestly, I am not fund of any extreme rides but thanks to my friends who pushed me to conquer my fears and I'm happy I did it! Wohoooo!!!!
We got a free entrance, ride all you can and unlimited foods because of the Filipino's working there and it was really a big help to us because we got to save atleast $100. We had the right timing in going to Six Flags because that day was their opening so they have a lot of promo. 

Sorry I don't have pictures while on the rides because they do restrict bringing cameras and take pictures for the safety of our gadgets. 
What I enjoyed the most was riding in the Green Lantern even if I had a hard time on that ride because in that ride you must be standing  and I remember I was wearing a dress and everyone's looking at my legs and good thing I am wearing a cycling so I don't have to worry enough what I look like. Maybe you are all wondering why I am wearing a dress in going to this kind of place, well the reason is for me to have a reason not to join my friends in having rides like what I've told you earlier that I am not fund of extreme rides. But that kind of reasoning didn't worked to my friends hahahaha
























































No comments:

Post a Comment