Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sweater Weather







Time to bring out cozy sweaters and long sleeves in your closet. 
I already feel the climate change. It seems it's still December.
I'm happy about the weather because I can already wear my jackets and
long sleeves and scarfs. I love investing apparels for cold because there's something unique about it.
Simple outfits can be a boom when you try adding these apparels.
I wish there is a snow here in the Philippines.

About my outfit, I am wearing a beaded long sleeve cotton shirt to add some spark since my face is to pale because I didn't put make-up. They can be worn with almost any bottom such as shorts, skirts, skorts, leggings and pants.  And also my floral pants, the first time I saw this pants I fell in love with it. It's very light and comfortable. This matches plain and and solid-colored tops. 
What do you guys think? 

Outfit Details:
Top: Morgan
Pants: Landmark
Shoes: Gift from my friend
Necklace: aionlineshop

Follow me on:
Facebook: jamloveee
Twitter: BLUEBERRYYJAM
Instagram: cjamilajoyce
Lookbook: castillojamila 

No comments:

Post a Comment