Image Map

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blue and Violet













Better late than never. Sorry for not updating my blog this
past few weeks because I was very busy preparing for my visa interview
last January 10, 2014. And thanks God the consul approved and allowed me to go to United States of America for the work and travel program.

And now about my outfit, I don't know what I'm going to wear
because like I said I was so busy and stressed because of lots of documents needed to be filled up. And now I was ignoring this dress before because I thought it would not fit to me already because I remember the first and last time I used this dress was when I was 3rd year high school. And I'm so happy about that because it means I did not gain much weight for 4 years. 

So that my look would not be too pale I match it with a beret cap. 
Is it ok? Hope you like it! :)

Outfit details:
Dress: Mango
Cap: gift from my Mom's friend
Bag: Rosetti
Accessories: Landmark
Doll shoes: gift from my highschool friend

Follow me on:
Facebook: jamloveee
Twitter: BLUEBERRYYJAM
Instagram: cjamilajoyce
Lookbook: castillojamila




No comments:

Post a Comment