Image Map

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Combi of White and Brown in Las Farolas






Okay here's another outfit and travel post for you WIC readers. 
This is my first travel post also. So today I'm in my usual outfit, V-neck tank top + shorts + doll shoes. Actually this is not my usual outfit because I seldom use semi khaki shorts because 
I always use shorty shorts for me to look taller and sexier. I tried wearing this kind of shorts 
for a change and I think it did match my top. What do you guys think? I'm in my usual outfit 
because it's more comfortable when you travel and it's a hassle free. Since I don't want to tie my hair, this cutie headpiece from WWW saved me and it's a perfect match for my outfit because of the color. 
This helped me also turn my look more attractive. After wearing that headpiece I'm beginning to love headbands and it seems I will buy another one from WWW. 
Let me share also what I've read in an article that any v-neck thingy can make you sexier and I do believe in that after wearing my V-neck tank top. 








So to start my travel post, our Ecotourism professor required us to visit and evalutae Las Farolas located at Frontera Verde, Brgy. Ugong Pasig City. Las Farolas was established, first and foremost to showcase the rich biodiversity of aquatic resources both the endemic and exotic including the flora and fauna. Las Farolas was a perfect place for family bonding. It is open for all. I recommend you to visit Las Farolas for being billed as the first-of-its-kind in the world showcasing collection of and 100% exotic, strange, bizarre and monstrous-looking freshwater species from various continents. 













Visit Las Farolas' website for more information: http://www.lasfarolas.com/


Outfit Details:

Top: Juicy
Shorts:  NOI Boutique
Shoes: Rusty Lopez
Headpiece: WWW
Bag: Michaela
Accessories: Landmark

Follow me on:
Facebook: jamloveee
Twitter: BLUEBERRYYJAM
Instagram: cjamilajoyce
Lookbook: castillojamila



No comments:

Post a Comment