Image Map

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Come As You Are


 Pullovers, sweaters and coats must be worn out and give a walk for this 
cold and breezy month right? It’s the time to give justice to our long sleeve apparels after 
how many months of being kept in our closets. I really reserved this outfit for the months of December to January because I know for sure that it will be cold during that months most 
especially in our province which is in Ilocos and I am right because I am currently having a 
flu but since December is my favorite month (the month to escape from work) 
I will not let this flu ruin my vacation. Dress up because Christmas is just around the corner! 
Make this holiday memorable by spending time with your loved ones and spread good vibes.

 Merry Christmas!

I'm also in:
Twitter: @cjamilajoyce
Instagram: @cjamilajoyce






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Garage
Jeans: rosegal
Boots: Rusty Lopez
Bag: rosegal

No comments:

Post a Comment