Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The other side


Welcoming myself to the other side because of this kind of outfit. Bye flirty, 
feminine look, bright and pastel colors this time to match my DIY
pants. I don't usually wear pants for outfit post because it looks like simple and dull 
so I tried to give life to this old pants by making it as a DIY ripped pants to be more 
edgy and fashionable. Tried something new for my dedication in fashion and see 
you can still show some skin even if you're wearing a pants. With this pants you can pair 
it with heels/wedges or even sneakers if you want. With me I tried to match it 
with wedge from Kenneth Cole so I am ready to go from morning 
to night time without changing. 

How about you how would you turn your old pants into something fashionable?

Like this look on
 Instagram: @cjamilajoyce 

I'm also on 
Clozette: JamilaJoyce
Twitter: @cjamilajoyce






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: from Bazaar in school
Pants: customized 
Wedge: Kenneth Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment