Image Map

Saturday, August 9, 2014

VxV (A Life and Style Diary) Book Launch by Vern and Verniece Enciso




The Enciso sisters (Vern and Verniece) influenced me to become better and be confident of what you are wearing and they inspires me in every single blog they're posting. I really love their dedication in fashion and how creative they are. That's why they deserved whatever they have achieved at a very young age. And now their stories is now officially on book, from fashion, make-up, hair, travel, food and fitness and their life 101. This book is perfect for style inspiration and outfit ideas in which the goal is to a better version of ourselves. 

The book launch and signing was held in Glorietta 1 National Bookstore from 2:00 til 6:00 in the afternoon last August 09, 2014. The V<3V book is very affordable for only Php 250.00. Vern and Verniece is also an ambassador of Creamsilk that's why everyone in the event got a chance to get Creamsilk's giveaway products. The event was very successful and congratulations to Vern and Verniece Enciso!!! 

As I've read their book, I am now ready to have my own bucket list and dream bigger! 














No comments:

Post a Comment