Image Map

Friday, August 8, 2014

Shades of Nudity


The night before our trip to New York City, I already prepared what am I going to wear and I wanted the  shades of nudity or skin tone to make a little change because in my previous blogs I always wear bright and pastel colors so for this time I wanted something classy and elegant since we will be going to New York City, my dream city. It didn't give me hard time to accessorize my outfit because you can almost match it with all colors but make sure to limit your colors too so your outfit won't be too colorful. So for me I add  golden collar necklace which I got from my friend when I was in high school during my 18th birthday and also I paired it with pastel colored bangles and short strap timex watch which I got it from my mom. Then for my shoes I want something comfortable so I choose this leopard doll shoes from Rusty Lopez because for sure we will be having a long walk around New York. 

Just a reminder, always wear something comfortable when you are going on a trip so you would enjoy your day! 











OUTFIT DETAILS:
Hat: Landmark
Dress: Plains and Prints
Accessories: Landmark
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Rusty Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment