Image Map

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Five Things I am Looking Forward on my Birthday



1. I want to make the most out of it. This will be my last year as a teenager so I want this birthday to be the most special huhu :(

2. Be with my loved ones. Be with my friends, relatives and family on my birthday will be the best gift for me.

3. Birthday wishes. This is actually my favorite part of my birthday, the time to make a wish and think that there is a genie of your fairy godmother beside you that will grant your wish.

4. Birthday greetings. Greetings means a lot to me. It's a good vibe feeling when you wake up in the morning and open your emails, facebook, instagram and twitter with a lot of notifications even if you don't know who they are which makes my morning so good. 

5. Food. This will be a cheat day. Hello carbs!!!!!









OUTFIT DETAILS
Knit dress from Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment