Image Map

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Things I'm Looking Forward This Month





Time flies so fast! Whoaaahhh! I can’t believe It’s already March and this means summer 
and sun-kissed skin is coming along the way. I know you are all excited for summer because it’s vacation time, time for family and friends but for me I am looking forward on my graduation day (fingers crossed). Don’t you know that it will be my first time to march wearing toga? Yes that’s true believe it or not. We always wear our gala uniform during graduation in Divine Word College of Laoag so now I am eager to ramp my toga and this will be my best OOTD so far. Another thing I’m looking forward this month is my Amadeus examination and hoping I would pass this exam so It would be another point on my curriculum vitae. Goodluck to me and to my fellow examinees :)

Oooppsss just a little bit reminder make your plans ahead of time most especially on planning what to do on vacation and where to go. Make your vacation full of fun memories.

How about you what are the things you are looking forward this month? 
Share them and don’t forget to tag me :)

I’m also on:
Twitter: @cjamilajoyce
Instagram: @cjamilajoyce
Snapchat: cjamilajoyce














OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Greenhills
Skirt: Landmark Trinoma
Shoes:@snh_fashion (ig)
Scarf: Landmark Trinoma


No comments:

Post a Comment