Image Map

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bloggers United 8




                Another successful Bloggers United was held last Sunday at Whitespace, Pasong Tamo Makati and thanks for the weather who cooperated even if there’s a typhoon. To those who are not familiar of this event, Bloggers United is an event where the fashion bloggers and their readers unite by selling their pre-loved clothes which happens twice a year every summer and during the month of December. Actually this is now their 8th season, 4 years of spending local blogger’s time in return for the love and support shown by their readers. I wasn’t able to go to BU7 because I was having my internship abroad that time so now I made a time to visit my favorite bloggers and say hey and take a picture with them. Well, I have to thank Miss Trice Nagusara for my free passes so I was able to save 100 pesos for the ticket. So the event started at 10 in the morning til 8 in the evening. The event was worthy because there are lots of prizes given away such as Iphone6 and concert tickets but maybe that day was not my luck to win any of those prizes. This event also is perfect if you’re planning to have Christmas shopping or for your next OOTD outfit. Since, you already have an idea what’s going on during Bloggers United why don’t you head over to their next season because as of now I am looking forward to Bloggers United 9 on summer! See you?
                


Victor Basa and Divine Lee
www.victorbasa.net
www.divinemlee.com

Kryz Uy
www.kryzuy.com

Dani Barretto
www.danibarretto.com

Patricia Prieto
www.itsparadigma.com

Jacob Benedicto

Mikyle Quizon
www.mikylequizon.com

Kiana Valenciano
www.kianavalenciano.blogspot.com

Camille Co
www.itscamilleco.com

Kelly Misa
www.kellymisa.com

Laureen Uy
www.breakmystyle.com

Lissa Kahayon
www.lissakahayon.com

Janeena Chan
www.janeenachan.com

Trice Nagusara
www.tricenagusara.com


No comments:

Post a Comment