Image Map

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Staff Meeting


Hi WIC readers! Back to blog and now time to share what I wore to the Baltimore Country Club all staff meeting last March 23, 2014 at BCC terrace. It's very cold outside but I have to endure it(tiis ganda) just to wear my off shoulder long sleeves from Ilaya and half striped floral skirt from Pepito which is on sale in Target Mall and guess how much it is? 

It's a casual attire meeting and no denim so I had a hard time choosing what to wear, good thing I brought this off shoulder long sleeves and it's just so easy to match. I'm very excited for the meeting because it's our chance to meet all the employees of BCC and hang out with them. 













OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Ilaya
Skirt: Pepito
Boots: Rusty Lopez
Accessories: SM Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment